CEP's programming aims to help foundations better define, assess, and improve their effectiveness. Through a variety of different formats, we share insight from our research and comparative data sets that enable funders to reflect on the context of their work.
Whether it's discussing findings from our latest publications in a webinar, presenting our data at external events, or gathering hundreds of foundation executives for our biennial conference, we strive to bring together philanthropic leaders to engage with the most pressing issues facing the field.
To stay informed about all of our programming, check out our calendar of upcoming events, explore our archives, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Featured Conference Video:
2013 Conference Full Highlights
The 2013 CEP National Conference is now over, but you can still see highlights from each session on our YouTube channel
. Get a taste below as you hear:
- Phil Buchanan and Ellie Buteau presenting new research on what foundation leaders see as the key barriers to--and facilitators of--impact;
- Peter Sims and Grant Oliphant discussing how philanthropy can find breakthrough ideas by making little bets;
- Roland Fryer calling for the honest use of rigorous data analysis to drive decision-making;
- Majora Carter urging philanthropy to do more to cultivate leadership among their grantees and in their communities;
- Mario Morino and Dan Cardinali warning about the failure to adequately support nonprofit performance assessment efforts;
- and Fay Twersky and Steve McCormick sharing what it takes to effectively lead a foundation.